part of the chocolate:
– 1 can coconut milk (preferably organic) – 400 g
– 2 tablespoons of cocoa (or carob)
– 4 tablespoons of xylitol *
– pinch of cinnamon
– pinch of salt
– 2 teaspoons of agar
– 1 can coconut milk – 400 g
– 100 ml of vegetable milks (me, oat)
– 4 tablespoons of the seeds of chia
– 1 tablespoon maple syrup / agave syrup / version of the non-vegan honey
– 3 tablespoons xylitol *
– 1 tablespoon of vanilla paste / vanilla extract / grains of vanilla pod 1)
– 1 and 1/2 teaspoon agar
We will need two pots – one for part of the chocolate, the other to the white section. In each of them I put all the ingredients except the agar. The whole heat up at the same time and mix thoroughly whisk. When the mass is boiling, I add agar and mix thoroughly. The whole cook for approx. 2-3 minutes.
The metal plate (20x20cm) padded baking paper. At the bottom of the pour half the chocolate mass. I intercede in the refrigerator for approx. 2-5 minutes.
When the mass soft and spongy I lined on its white portion. Again I intercede in the refrigerator, but this time for 10-15 minutes. At that time, the rest of us to solidify the chocolate mass. Not dead, because it simply re-heat and mix thoroughly (possibly add 1 teaspoon milk, if too much weight to evaporate).
When the mass of chia soft and spongy, pouring on it the remaining chocolate mass.
The whole covered with tin foil or wrap and inserted into the fridge for approx. 3 h. At this time slicing the solidified mass into small pieces and enjoy their extreme lightness