These inconspicuous small and soft balls is a real energy bomb. They will add strength and power when you need it the most. Perfect for taking to the university, to school or mountain expedition!
For their preparation, you can use any mixture of nuts and seeds, depending on your tastes, possible food intolerance and allergies, but also due to the fact that a nutritional wants to achieve. The beads can charge superfoods – here particularly recommended chia seeds that give a large dose of calcium and omega-3. Will be useful mainly walnuts and hazelnuts and almonds, but also will give sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, and even flaxseed.
The gluten-free version, use gluten-free oatmeal or grated coconut. Sweetness balls based on pure daktylach, but if you like very sweet delights – Add 1-2 tablespoons of your favorite syrup. For decorations you can use beads classic cocoa, poppy, almond flakes, or even jaglanych. To choose the color!
Balls power can be stored up to a week – in the refrigerator in a tightly closed container. But I like the most from the freezer. And there may have to wait up to several months!
Ingredients for about 15-18 pieces:
2 cups mixtures of nuts and seeds of (I used hazelnut, cashew nut, sunflower seeds and almonds)
1 cup oatmeal mountain
1 cup of dried dates, soaked in boiling water for one hour
½ teaspoon vanilla pod pulp (optional)
1 tablespoon coconut oil (optional)
½ teaspoon salt
favorite spices: cocoa, ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon, chili
additives roundness: poppy, sesame, almond flakes or millet
1. In a blender with the cap of the blades S finely grind a mixture of nuts and dumping it into a larger bowl along with the vanilla, salt and spices selected. To grind you might as well use a coffee grinder.
2. Subsequently grind oatmeal and dumping them into a separate bowl.
3. At the end dates blend pre-soaked (water to drain off any small cups) until a dense and have smooth mass.
4. The nut mixture, add the weight of a date and properly mix it with a fork or your hands. Slowly add oatmeal, kneading whole lot – until you stop a stick to hands, but still remain plastic.
Typically, glass whole oatmeal is sufficient, but it depends on the degree and type of soaking used dates. If it were too dry – add a little water remaining after the soaking dates.
5. Form a dough ball and leave it in the refrigerator for 15 minutes until cool. In the meantime, prepare additions to the rounding of pralines.
6. Pralines in the forming moistened hands. On the one ball for about one tablespoon of dough.
7. decorates balls, before moistening it a little water (and only a fingertip), and is placed on baking paper.
8. Done! Balls best to eat after a good cooling in the refrigerator.